How to get a rent waiver for your farm

If you are renting your farm, but need to get some help with rent, you can get a lease waiver from the Florida Department of Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Conservation.

The department offers this service through its Landlord/Tenant Division.

Landlords and tenants must be at least 20 years of age and residents of Florida who live in the state.

The waiver is good for 12 months.

Landlord must make rent payments.

Landline, landline phone and internet rental and landline telephone and internet lease services are available.

The agency also offers a mobile rental service.

If you have a mobile phone or internet service and need help with your rent, call (850) 528-9000.

Landlines and internet are available through local carriers.

Landlady’s List has a free and confidential phone number that can be called at any time.

Land and Water Conservation Association Florida has a website where you can find out if your state has a rental lease program.

The Landlord’s List is a nonprofit organization that provides information and services to people interested in becoming landlords in Florida.

The website is open to everyone, but some information may be out of date.

The organization also provides a website to rent a home.

The Florida Landlord and Tenant Board does not charge fees for the Landlord or Tenant Program.

Contact the Landlords’ List to make sure you are eligible.