How to get help with rent when you’re homeless

Rent assistance programs are available in most Canadian cities and towns.

They offer support to those who have been evicted from their homes and who are facing financial hardships.

The government says it offers assistance to the most vulnerable people in Canada and provides assistance to people who have experienced homelessness.

The federal government also offers rent assistance through the Residential Tenancies Act, and supports families who are experiencing homelessness.

There are several rental assistance programs available to rent free, low-income housing, and some have a cap on how much assistance they can give.

Some of these programs also have other benefits, such as rent-stabilization support, which helps tenants afford a deposit on a new rental unit, or rent support, the difference between what a landlord pays and what they have to pay.

You can find out more about rent assistance in your community or in your region by visiting the Rent Assistance Canada website.

What is a rent assistance payment?

A rent assistance payments is a form of rent assistance that helps a tenant pay rent while they are receiving housing assistance.

A rent stabilization payment, which covers the tenant’s rent payments for the rest of the year, is also available.

How do I get help?

You can get help paying rent in your city, town, or community.

In your community, rent assistance programs have the following services: Housing assistance : Provides rent assistance to low- and moderate-income families and individuals.

It’s a one-time payment that includes rent stabilization support, as well as other rental assistance, including: Housing vouchers : Rent vouchers are payments that help low- to moderate- and high-income people purchase new housing or rent a vacant home.