When you rent a house: What you should know

Rent assistance is available to help people with housing needs in Boston and Oregon.

But it’s a federal program, not a local one, and landlords may not provide it if they’re not licensed to do so.

A landlord with an expired license may not offer the program, but the Federal Housing Administration is considering whether it should.

Here are some things to know about the rental assistance program.

Rent assistance programs have existed in the United States since 1978.

In 2009, the U.S. Congress passed the Housing and Community Development Act, which created the Community Development Block Grant program, which allows states to provide rent assistance to low-income people.

The program was expanded to help low- and moderate-income families in 2011.

But in 2015, Congress passed a law that limited the program to states with a population of 50,000 or more people.

It also requires that the money be used for low-cost housing, not rent.

It’s the same law that allows states and localities to opt out of providing rent assistance for low and moderate income people in a given year, but states cannot do so for the entire year.

If you’re an apartment-sharing renter, you can apply for rent assistance if you’re eligible for it, but you must meet the eligibility requirements.

You can apply online through the UHRS website.

The website offers applications for rent vouchers, but if you need to be at home, you’ll need to call the local HUD office to schedule an appointment.

If a tenant is evicted and you file a lawsuit, you could win an order allowing you to stay in the rental unit.

The lawsuit may require that you pay rent back, which can be expensive, but it won’t result in the eviction.

There are several ways to get rent assistance.

Some people can apply to the federal rent assistance program through the local housing authority.

The agency will help you get an application to help you pay the rent.

Some local housing authorities also can help you apply to their program.

The federal government also provides some of the money through grants and loans.

If your landlord provides the federal money, the local government should be able to help pay for rent.

Rent is often the first thing that a renter will ask for.

Some landlords will offer the first step to getting rent assistance: pay the tenant back their deposit.

This could include a deposit of cash, a cashier’s check, or a check made payable to the local Housing Authority.

Other tenants might get a second step: they can apply through the federal government.

The Housing and Urban Development (HUD) website lists the federal grants and loan programs that can help renters pay rent.

If they can’t pay, they can appeal to the court, which will determine if they qualify for the grants.

You might be eligible for a grant if you have a low income, low education level, or are unemployed.

The Federal Housing Assistance Act (FHA) covers only a small portion of renters.

In 2017, Congress extended FHA assistance to everyone else, meaning that you’ll be able use the federal housing program if you live in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.

The FHA also gives some money to landlords who are licensed to practice.

You should also check with your state housing authority, because they can also apply for the FHA program.

If there are no other options, you may be eligible.

You don’t need to apply directly to the FHWA.

You may be able apply online.

The UHHS website provides information on how to apply.