How to get rent relief if you’re on a lease

For rent assistance under a lease, you need to be in a condo or apartment, or have a property tax exemption.

Here’s what you need in your state.

Read more about how to get help for rent and emergency rent assistance.

For more information, check out our rental assistance section.

Read more about rent relief.

Read or Share this story: