Tenants can use the money to buy their own home

Tenants may be able to pay a rent moving box,loft for rent and a rent payment using the money they are receiving from the government’s rent subsidy program.

Under the program, recipients pay rent for one year, after which they receive their monthly payment.

The government is looking to get more people into the program to help with its ongoing budget shortfall.

The money is intended to offset the cost of moving, renovating or demolishing a home.

If the federal government doesn’t receive the payments it is supposed to make up for the cost in the future, the money is deposited in a special fund, which is called the Housing Payment Fund, or HFP, according to a press release from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

“We are proud to provide this additional cash aid to help people in the UAW-Rochester region afford the moving and remodeling process,” UAW Local 439 President Mark Meisenheimer said in a statement.

“This is a win-win for everyone.”

The federal government has already taken the bulk of the money it receives from the program.

In March, the federal agency released a report that showed that the average federal subsidy payment was $2,746.80 per month, or $6,926.96 per year.

This number is expected to drop to about $1,600 in 2021, according the UMW-ROC report.

The program will be expanded in 2021 by $4.2 billion, and the government is working on an expansion to help other communities, according a UMW official.

The housing subsidy program is intended for low- and moderate-income households, but many families in the Rochester region can’t afford to move.

About 30 percent of the households receiving subsidies in the region receive less than $100,000, and about 11 percent of those households qualify for assistance for up to $150,000.

The UAW has pushed for a moveable-home program in Rochester, where it is located.

A coalition of community organizations in the area has been working on a similar program, which would also be funded by the federal subsidy program, the UWM said.

The federal program, called the HOME Affordable Rental Assistance Program (HARP), was launched in 2014 by the Obama administration.

In 2017, it was expanded to include low-income renters, and in 2020, the HUD Secretary announced a grant program to increase the program’s number of eligible households.